Whatsapp Status About College Life,College Days

College Status for Whatsapp, Short College Quotes Facebook 

So are you missing your college or it’s just a last day of your college status? Well, here is the collection of Brilliant College Status and Quotes that you’re surely gonna love. college status is a different stage of life like even extraordinary, entering something more advanced and like that. As compared to the Elementary or High School life, college life has a whole new scope that brings us to the higher understandings of the world and the environment. But it’s true that every stage is best of its time. So, you might have some good friends at college and now you’re mature enough to know about everything. Miss college days? How about checking out the collection of best college status and quotes to put on your WhatsApp or Facebook? Everybody will love to read this. Time spent in college status and school is one of the best parts in the life of every person. 
Whatsapp Status


College life is that part of your life that you are going to relive in your memories till you breathe.
I authentically want to go to Penn State for college.
Dear Edifier, I verbalize with everyone, so moving my seat won’t avail. Sincerely, StudentBill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.
I really want to go to Penn State for college.
When I got to college, acting suddenly seemed like a very risky proposition.
Reading a book and having to re-read the same paragraph over and over because your mind is somewhere else.
A college is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.
Right now, you might celebrate popularity is everything. But just recollect, you can`t put "popular" on a college or job application.
Right now, you might think popularity is everything. But just remember, you can`t put “popular” on a college or job application.
Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
Taking awful cold medicine as a kid edified me how to take shots in college.
I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2. She celebrates she can go off to college and be ecstatic but then the murderer comes back, commences killing off all of her friends. I learned an abundance of edifications from that movie. This is just one of them.
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
Dear colleges, Smart middle-class white people need scholarships too. Sincerely, anonymous.
College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
I was a D student in high school and on the dean’s list in college
Rapper "2 Chainz" played college basketball, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4-year school. Never judge a book by it's cover
Dear colleges, Astute middle-class white people need scholarships additionally. Sincerely, innominate.
Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated from college and thinks they know everything.
Don’t do drugs kids. There are a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
College isn’t the place to go for ideas.
College campuses were once a hotbed of political activity.
If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting adjacent to me.
Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
2 Chainz played college basketball, graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4-year school. Never Judge a book by its cover!!!!
Cup of noodles and a movie on deck, it's all about that college life.
Not imbibing in college was the best decision ever!
Before college, I didn’t know what I was doing with my life…now I’m confident I have no idea what I’m doing.
A telephone survey verbally expresses that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least monthly. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.
Things taught in college are not education but the means of education.
Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student School for 12 years, college for 4 years… then you work until you die. Great.
Dear twin sister, I'll take your french final if you take my math final? Sincerely, college here we come!
Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors
President Barack Obama was known to be a marijuana smoker in his teen & college days. His nickname used to be “Barack Oganja.”
No College Students or Graduates should be voting for anyone BUT Obama… Romney wants to DOUBLE the interest on student loans
Afore college, I didn't ken what I was doing with my life...now I'm confident I have no conception what I'm doing.
A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn’t answer the phone.
In college, I learned more by visually examining my drunk friends than I did in class.
I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2. She thinks she can go off to college and be happy but then the murderer comes back, starts killing off all of her friends. I learned a lot of lessons from that movie. This is just one of them.
Everyone can pass college, most just don’t feel like it.
School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more... then you work until you die. 
Hug a stressed college student. It helps a lot. 🙂
College is the place where you live your life to the fullest.
Bill Gates has enough mazuma to send every single 18-year old in the country to a 4-year college.
Elementary school = 50 friends. Middle school = 30 friends. High school = 20 friends. College = 3 Real Friends.
College is thousands of dollars but the pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here.
42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.
Dear twin sister, I’ll take your french final if you take my math final? Sincerely, college here we come!
Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and cerebrates they ken everything.
Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.14.
One funny thing about college life is that; teachers make you sleep during the day and friends don’t let you sleep at night.
A lot of people make their unforgettable memories before making a career in their lives. These are the memories everyone want to cherish for a lifetime. If you have passed all such times or still become a part of them, you can really connect to college status. When it comes to cherish the beautiful college status life, here is some of the latest college status for your device. These are the loving memories you can truly cherish with new college status quotes. If you have passed all such times and still are the part of them, you can easily connect to such statuses. You can truly cherish the wonderful college status life, here are the best College status for Whatsapp. Here, we have brought some Whatsapp Status and quotes to express beautiful feelings of college life with emotional, funny, love, friendship, attitude, groupie status. So for everyone cherishing their unforgettable, beautifulcollege status  life memories, I am sharing an awesome list of Whatsapp status for college status  life. Find the status and freely share your feelings to the world with at adorable combinations of words.
Get Also...Exam Status